Worthy Brother Knights: The 2023 Keep Christ in Christmas documents are now available on the NH State Council Web Site. The English text cards are back with a new vendor. Orders will be filled until items are out-of-stock. It is expected the current supply of ethnic style cards as well as "KCIC Christmas Activity" materials and products will be available to fill all requests. Councils are encouraged to order early. Adjustments needed on any requests will be followed up on as swiftly as possible. Councils are encouraged to use a wide variety of evangelization materials ~ magnets, bumper stickers, yard signs, seals, pins, banners ~ to spread the Christmas message and promote the Keep Christ in Christmas evangelization. This will give multiple added options to your council as you continue to spread the message of the Birth of Jesus Christ. Notice on the public color brochure a larger variety of Car Magnets and the Yard Signs.
Please, please take the time to read all of the below listed documents on the NH State Council web site prior to contacting me for questions.
The 2023 KCIC program documents are now available on the NH State Council Web Site. There are *nine (9) KCIC documents available to provide you all of the information needed to begin your 2023 KCIC Program in your council.
1. 2023 KCIC Christmas Card Program June 5, 2023 - Explains program in detail – PLEASE READ!!!
2. 2023 KCIC Council Chairman Nomination Form
3. 2023 KCIC NH State Council EMAIL Order Form pdf (Rev 08.14.23)
4. 2023 KCIC Evangelization Materials Council Price List
5. 2023 KCIC English Cards Assortment Flyer
6. 2023 KCIC English Individual Cards Flyer
7. 2023 KCIC Retail Price Brochure in Color
8. 2021/2022 KCIC NH Sales Summary
9. 2021/2022 KCIC NH Cumulative Sales Summary
*NOTE: The 2023 KCIC Email Order form must be emailed to me as a pdf.
Click on “Home"
Click on "KCIC Forms (Registered Users”
* NOTE: In order to read and download the nine (9) KCIC documents you must create an account with a password on the NH State Council web site - http://www.nhknight.org/index.php/en/
If you have difficulty creating an account, logging into the State Web Site or problems opening/downloading documents, please contact the State Webmaster’s DIRECTLY:
Contact me if you still need assistance!
KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS!